Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Wild eyes

For this activity i have chosen the tuatara because i like the skin and the way it moves i also like the natural color of the tuatara. A tuatara is a lizard or a reptile that has soft spikes along it's neck. A lizard is a reptile that was discovered a century ago. A tuatara loves to eat insects but there common food that they eat are eggs, they even eat the left over scraps from a seagulls meal. Tuatara's mainly live in New Zealand in the south. 

 
Image result for a new zealand tuatara

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Memory!

Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey! It's so great to have you join us as we go on a journey around New Zealand to learn more about our beautiful country and see what new things we can discover! It's so cool that you have already started the Wild Eyes activity and I hope that you will continue to blog with us these winter holidays!

You have described the tuatara so well and provided an image to illustrate your description. Great job! I like the tuatara too! I find them so unique and interesting and I think if I took it home, it would kill all of the scary spiders living in my house!

If I was to adopt a tuatara, I would call it Spunk because I think they are a spunky little creature. What would you call your tuatara??

Ka pai Memory! I look forward to reading more of you work over the holiday.

Nicky :)

Unknown said...

Thank you :)

Unknown said...

Hey Memory
I really like how you described the Tuatara
But why did you choose the Tuatara?
Great work and keep it up

Post a Comment