Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

Making Mistakes

Mistakes come and go
But they always tend to flow
Sometimes mistakes can be shown
But most of the time they go

As time passes by
My mistakes come for a visit
I’ve made a lot of mistakes
And for me can never be forgotten
Sometimes it’s worth a sorry
But for me it’s still a worry

Mistakes are what keep me going
And sometimes it’s unknowing
My whole life I thought
Mistakes would turn into jail
When I was thinking it turned me pale
And I always fail  
And my mistakes always lead to a trail

Swearing at my Mum
Wasn't a great idea
I slapped myself painfully
With a tear
It made me cry when I said those painful words
I didn’t mean to say what i said
                                                                                                                                                                                     

0 comments:

Post a Comment