Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

What Family means to me



Family Is worth a fortune! Your family will be by your side forever. They’re there through the pain and even through the joy. What ever you go through they are there.

They're here to be relied on. Sometimes siblings can be annoying and not helpful but they are your family (Brothers & Sisters) It gave me time to think carefully about family and what they mean to me.

If I need them they will help me, Family means the world to me. If they weren’t here with me I wouldn’t be who I am today. I thank them with everything I’ve got to please them in a loving way.

That’s what family means to me…

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Memory
When I was reading the piece of writing you wrote, it was amazing. The way it was structured and the reasons to what family means to you seemed so great. I'd really like it for you to make more of these type of writings.Well done!

Post a Comment