Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

The lonely Tourist


One by one two by two I was stepping closer to my unknown destination . Trying to run away from the eruption around my neighborhood, I packed my bag and left In a sudden matter of time. Unknowing where I’m going to lead to I just had to hurry. I could feel a good spirit coming towards this unknown adventure.

As I left not knowing where everyone else went to i kept carrying on. Leaving myself as the lonely tourist. Exhausted from the long walk I then fell asleep right where I was. When I was sleeping it felt like I was drifting away with the wind which made me wake up. As I kept walking after my nap, I came across an airplane which I never have thought I would of came across. I sprinted to the airplane but I stopped and looked again and one side of It was unfortunately broken.

I stopped and ate some snacks,  And saw a lot of supplies like a health kit , food and clothes.
I wondered who left all the usable stuff.. So I took all the supplies and headed off.

When I left I felt a chill ram down my back, I then stopped and put my jumpers on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment