Pages

Friday 3 June 2016

Action Verbs

An Action Verb is often following by a noun or pronoun that is the direct object. It receives action denoted by verb.

1. Yvonne carried the groceries to the car
2. Michael photographed many animals yesterday at the zoo
3. I opened my present before the day of my birthday
4. Lisa saw a turtle beside a rock in the pond
5. I found the book on a shelf in my closet.
6. I found a Iphone by the fountain in the park.
7. Jerry brought a drink the day before he left for his trip.
8.Terese made a portrait in the art class.
9. Ann played the guitar at our school talent show.
10. Peter took his books out of his locker before class.


Write Three Sentences, With a action verb and the direct object.

In our class some of the people will not stop talking! And some of them do not do their work in the classroom. Instead they play games and then they get in trouble from our teacher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment